The Mixy OG is one of three styles in fiber artist Trish Andersen's debut rug collection. Inspired by Trish's colorful and flowing fine art work, each rug is guaranteed to create a bold statement in your home. Grounded in black and white stripes, the Mixy features large scale "drips" that intertwine with one another in a graphic display of pattern and joy.
Rugs are a mix of high plush cut & loop piles in Mediterranean Wool, meticulously hand tufted in India.
- Construction: Hand Tufted Wool
- Yarn/Pile Content: Mediterranean Wool
- Pile Finish: Cut, Loop, Loop Tip Shear
- Yarn Count: 1/70
- Total Height Including Backing: 3/4 in
- Backing: Cotton
- Recommended Use: Residential and Light Public Space use
- Made by hand to order in India
- Lead time approx 16 - 24 weeks
- NEED A LARGER SIZE? please email email@example.com
- Shipping and Return Info
- Photos show 6'x9 and 2' 6 " x 8' rugs. Click here for mock ups of each size, as the design crops rather than scales per rug size.
- All specifications are subject to normal manufacturing tolerances. There may be a slight variation between the actual product and the specification above. Actual yarn colors may vary +/- 5%. Actual sizes may vary +/- 2%. Please note that color can appear differently across many screens. We suggest ordering a sample if color matching is needed.
Photos by Chia Chong