The Mixy is one of three styles in fiber artist Trish Andersen's debut rug collection. Inspired by Trish's colorful and flowing fine art work, each rug is guaranteed to create a bold statement in your home. Grounded in black and white stripes, the Mixy features large scale "drips" that intertwine with one another in a graphic display of pattern and joy.
Rugs are a mix of high plush cut & loop piles in Mediterranean Wool, meticulously hand tufted in India.
- Construction: Hand Tufted Wool
- Yarn/Pile Content: Mediterranean Wool
- Pile Finish: Cut, Loop, Loop Tip Shear
- Yarn Count: 1/70
- Total Height Including Backing: 3/4 in
- Backing: Cotton
- Recommended Use: Residential and Light Public Space use
- Made by hand to order in India
- Lead time approx 16 - 24 weeks
- NEED A LARGER SIZE? please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping and Return Info
- Photos show 6'x9 and 2' 6 " x 8' rugs. Click here for mock ups of each size, as the design crops rather than scales per rug size.
- All specifications are subject to normal manufacturing tolerances. There may be a slight variation between the actual product and the specification above. Actual yarn colors may vary +/- 5%. Actual sizes may vary +/- 2%.
Photos by Chia Chong