The Splat in various shades of blue and complimentary cool tones, is a statement making rug full of energy and movement. That design was originally inspired by the messy paint splatters on our studio floors. With its organic edge, the Splat brings an unexpected visual delight to any space.
Rugs are a mix of high plush cut & loop piles in Mediterranean Wool and Viscose meticulously hand tufted in India.
- Construction: Hand Tufted Wool + Viscose (silky/slightly shiny) Yarn
- Yarn/Pile Content: Mediterranean Wool
- Pile Finish: Cut, Loop, Loop Tip Shear
- Yarn Count: 1/70
- Total Height Including Backing: 3/4 in
- Backing: Cotton
- Recommended Use: Residential and Light Public Space use
- Made by hand to order in India
- Lead time approx 16 - 24 weeks
- NEED A LARGER SIZE? please email email@example.com
- Shipping and Return Info
- Photos show 4' x 4' rugs.
- All specifications are subject to normal manufacturing tolerances. There may be a slight variation between the actual product and the specification above. Actual yarn colors may vary +/- 5%. Actual sizes may vary +/- 2%. Please note that color can appear differently across many screens. We suggest ordering a sample if color matching is needed.
Photos by Adam Kuehl